cat! pants!

see catpants. see catpants craft. craft, catpants, craft!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

You're so vain, you probably think this blog is about you...

I made myself a pair of legwarmers out of an old sweater (cut off the sleeves, then stitched up the back to make them fit my calves) this morning because they went perfectly with my skirt and cardigan. It put a spring in my step all day long, I looked so cute.

Then, during class, I knit myself a hat out of some soft, fuzzy yarn that I like to think looks like polar bear fur. I sort of rushed through it because it was so chilly out, but I finished it in time to wear home!

I felt incredibly vain all day in my legwarmers and later my hat, so I checked myself out in every reflective surface I walked past just to verify that I did indeed look totally foxy. It felt pretty good.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    you are soooooooo foxy! i should know...i craft dated you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home