cat! pants!

see catpants. see catpants craft. craft, catpants, craft!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Cup! Cake!


I am SO proud of myself right now, you have no idea. I actually completed a project with double-pointed needles. Yes, I may have made a few mistakes, and yes, I'm pretty sure I did the pattern inside-out, but look! Look at that cute little cupcake! Don't you just wanna eat him up? Even better, it only took me two days to knit and didn't frog a bit of it. It probably would've looked better had I gone back to fix my mistakes, but at the moment I am just so darn proud of myself that I don't care. Cupcakes win!!
(Here's the pattern if you want to be a winner, too)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is so cute! Yeah dpns!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home