cat! pants!

see catpants. see catpants craft. craft, catpants, craft!

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Craft Woes

I pretty much destroyed my hole-punch by trying to punch something that was way too thick (and still sort of glue-y) and then broke off a chunk of my scissors trying to pry it back open. Fortunately, the thing I was working on made it out safely.

Later, a GIANT spider practically jumped out of a pile of tissue paper at me. Horrifying, I tell you. Today has not been my day.

On the bright side, I finished up my "Use what you have" swap package for serialcrafter and stuffed some crockpot-dyed yarn into an envelope for my sister. I'm trying to get as much done as possible before I head to the post office on Monday.

Off to craft -- wish me luck!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger Shauna said…

    Handdyed yarn, hurray! :) My crafting has been severely curtailed this weekend by homework (which has been severely curtailed by getting engaged ;) ), but that didn't stop me from signing up for two new swaps, heh heh heh. How come you're not doing the 12 days of Christmas swap with me?

    Do you still want to combine the knitpicks order? I think I know out what I want, so let me know...

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger The Knitting Dietitian said…

    yay crafty blog!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home