cat! pants!

see catpants. see catpants craft. craft, catpants, craft!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Homework? What homework?

Meagan and I spent far too long in the yarn section of Joann's yesterday, but we made it out with some pretty good deals. I have two new projects in the works: a long, skinny scarf for myself (made with the sofest. yarn. ever.) and a checkered throw pillow for the house. I also bought some size 3 dpns for no apparent reason, but I'm sure I'll find a use for them.

Also! Look to the sidebar! I spent far too long figuring out how to get progress meters to work, so now you will be able to see how far along I am on whatever it is I happen to be knitting! I can tell you are all very excited.

Now, off to work on my craftster trading card and maybe eventually write a paper.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home