cat! pants!

see catpants. see catpants craft. craft, catpants, craft!

Friday, October 20, 2006

I'd rather be knitting...

I'm at work right now wishing I was at home finishing up cupcake number two. Needless to say, it looks MUCH better than the first, and it's taken about the half the time. This bodes well for the fingerless gloves I'm planning on (re)starting this weekend.

I have so much crafty stuff to catch up on this weekend! I still need to finish my swap package for the Use What You Have Swap I'm organizing on craftster, and a few things for devilninny, and get started on a project for a personal swap. Plus I'm trying to get a head start on Christmas gifts and cards. I'm hoping I can get most of my school stuff out of the way this afternoon so I can devote the entire weekend to crafting.

Also exciting is the big sale at Joann's this weekend. I have tons of coupons and I just got my brand-new Joann's credit card in the mail yesterday. Honestly, I only applied for it because you get $5 off any purchase the first time you use it. And because it has a pretty picture of thread on it. Hopefully I can control myself.

Alright, back to work. Only 30 more minutes!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger Shauna said…

    I'm jealous...I had to be good and work this weekend! I get to go to Joanne's next week though after we find out the fairytale swap partners. :)

    Size three dps are good for mittens and gloves...and hats in very skinny yarn.

    I love the yarn you sent me!! It's telling me to cast on. Immediately. But I WILL resist...!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home