cat! pants!

see catpants. see catpants craft. craft, catpants, craft!

Friday, November 17, 2006

Blogging is for Lovers

So it's probably totally nerdy to post twice in one day, but the knitting group was a success! Victoria's apartment is totally cute, and on my way I ran into Liz on the bus, so I had someone to talk with during the ride. It was fun, and I'm hoping it'll happen again. I knit a really cute little sushi roll while I was there and started on another. Next I'm knitting some Blythe clothes for Chloeiscrazy for a Craftster swap.

Here's a picture of three of the five cuffs I knit for the Band Cuff knitalong. There's a button on the sidebar if you want the pattern. These went to Igobylorib for the Ongoing Wish Swap 15.


Now I'm off to knit sushi and possibly many other things! Hopefully there'll be something good on TV to entertain me.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I do wish I could knit, so I could make those cuffs.. they are quite wonderful, you know.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home