cat! pants!

see catpants. see catpants craft. craft, catpants, craft!

Friday, November 24, 2006

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


Now that Thanksgiving is over, it's officially the holiday season! Of course, I've been talking about Christmas since September, but now I can shamelessly hum carols and work on my holiday cards without looking like such a basket case. Unfortunately, most of the things I've made intending to give as Christmas gifts have already been given to the recipient. I made sure to buy some wrapping paper a few days ago, so from now on, anything that's finished will be getting wrapped immediately so I'll be less likely to give it away early.

And no, the picture doesn't have anything to do with anything, but I got sidetracked midway through this post and couldn't think of anything else to say. I think Moses in a helmet says it all, don't you?

Happy holidays, folks.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home