cat! pants!

see catpants. see catpants craft. craft, catpants, craft!

Sunday, February 11, 2007


Knit pirate panda for fizzledimpulse
being attacked by Rusty:



For the past two months I've been trying to stick to a budget I created after reading about financial responsibility in my Personal Finance textbook and felt horribly guilty. I'm pretty sure I've gone over my crafting budget for the month already, but there were SALES, people, SALES! The yarn store was celebrating its second year in business while the bead store had lost its lease and is going out of business, which is sad but also makes for some great deals. Some other time I'll post pictures of all the (totally un-needed but fun nonetheless) earrings I've made.




Above is the knit nautilus I made for trifarina (I sent her a nautie eyepatch too but didn't get a good photo of it in action) along with the valentines I made for the party we're having at work on Wednesday. The whale stamp is my new favorite thing.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home