cat! pants!

see catpants. see catpants craft. craft, catpants, craft!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Spending money like it's goin' out of style

Have I mentioned lately how much I love Etsy? Especially since the new version came out? I love it. It's the perfect blend of four of my favorite things: cuteness, crafts, technology, and stuff I can buy.

In the interest of plugging some really fabulous sellers on Etsy (and, okay, showing off a bit), here are some items I've purchased recently:

The first is one of three postcard-sized print from BirdNerd, whose original art I would buy in a heartbeat if I could justify to myself spending that much on prettiness. The second is a 10x8 print entitled "Cold Toes, Warm Heart" which is painfully adorable in and of itself. The seller, TheBlackApple, had to relist this particular print twice for me because other people kept snatching it up. Highly coveted, this artist is. The last picture is a skein of handpainted yarn from Mystical Creation Yarn. It's a wool/silk blend, I bought two skeins, and it is for a SUPER TOP SECRET project that I can't wait to start!

And now it is dinner time. Adios!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My goodness! SWOON! =P And I see a colour theme here, luuurrrvly (I've got that birdnerd card too!) =)

    My mail just came and I got a camera Tshirt from snowconecollective, pocket mirror and button from pinkytoast and medicine papers from project grab bag, AND a sterling ring from ahna...err, too much Etsying maybe? Never! =P

    *tries to wear as much new stuff to work tonight as possible* heh

     
  • At 9:31 PM, Blogger Star said…

    all three of those sellers are in my favorites! I htink I have to go buy something right now!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home